Sapulpa Officer under Influence of Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
A SPD Officer just answered a "strong odor of Marijuana" call at a residence and after 30 min. of investigations his next request was for 10-46 (lunch break) LOL. Guess he got more second hand smoke than he thought!

red8

You think that's something I saw on the local news the other night in
Baton Rouge, La. That a dry cleaner found a small baggie of suspected cocaine in the shirt pocket of a West Baton Rouge parish
deputy's uniform shirt that has caused quite a stir at that department
the deputy has been placed on administrative leave with pay pending
the outcome of an internal and narcotics investigation. The dry cleaner owner said that this happens all the time when people bring
their dry cleaning in. items falling out the pockets of clothing .

Chaos703

I helped my trooper buddy move on a couple of occasions. Each time he moved, we came across little bits of contraband that he'd stuffed in his pockets and forgotten to turn in. Pot, crack, knives, pipes, bullets, baggies, etc. Just little bits here and there. It was really quite funny.

tiawah466

Every trooper that I have known usually had a box full of assorted confiscated items. Has anyone else noticed that there seem to be a set of "postage scales" hanging from the rearview mirror of every Tulsa Police car? When I was at EMSA it was not unsual to find stuff in the back of the ambulance after transporting someone who was either in or going to be in Police custody. I had one kid ask me to throw away a bag of weed that he had on him. I just left it sitting on his chest and let the ER deal with it.

car2back

I always liked seeing all the liscense officers have sticking under the domelight from DUI's and Suspended/revoked drivers :lol:

Medic32

peterjmag said:
Knowing Sapulpa he probably hung out with them and smoked and they worked it out together. LOL

Litering and....Litering and....Litering and uh....Smokin' the reefer!

Status
Not open for further replies.