Sapulpa PD on State Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

car2back

just FYI for everyone monitoring Sapulpa... several units have been using the state net 155.67 for car to car chit-chat.

I guess it's to keep those of us in scannerland (and maybe the supervisors :lol:) guessing??

Last edited:

phil_smith said:
just FYI for everyone monitoring Sapulpa... several units have been using the state net 155.67 for car to car chit-chat.

I guess it's to keep those of us in scannerland (and maybe the supervisors :lol:) guessing??

Interesting. I wonder whose license they're operating under. Their license on 155.67 (KCS577) expired/was canceled in 2002... and they only had it set up for a single fixed-base station... like it should've been (in my understanding).

It's all fun and games until that NAL comes in the mail... :)

Last edited:

car2back

yeah no kidding.

the conversation I heard was something like:

"Wow, you mean you can hear me all the way from Freddies'?"

"yup"

" I am down by Mcdonalds on Taft, this works better than our vhf!"
:confused:

OkRob

phil_smith said:
Soon to be heard on KLV994 & WPMB579

Hate to hear that. Won't be able to listen to you up there. :) I've enjoyed hearing you on the CCSO side. You're really good at it....

Skiatook is good though. I've known a girl that works there for a long long time.

- Rob

car2back

Thanks Rob!

I am still at CCSO, but my 2 weeks notice starts offically on Monday... I really love it here at Creek Co, but I spend about $400 a month on fuel to commute back and forth from Skiatook (I live like 3 blocks from the PD in Skiatook :D). It will also be nice to work for my hometown and help out the community where I have lived the past 20 years.

mfolta1

yea, i know a sapulpa sgt who has a killer motorola vhf rig in his car. cant remember what kind it was, saw it about a year ago. very nice display on it. phil,,im in skiatook every sunday night hitting the carribean car wash and wal mart..if you hear them run my tag tell em im rollin dirty,,hehe.....

car2back

mfolta1 said:
yea, i know a sapulpa sgt who has a killer motorola vhf rig in his car. cant remember what kind it was, saw it about a year ago. very nice display on it. phil,,im in skiatook every sunday night hitting the carribean car wash and wal mart..if you hear them run my tag tell em im rollin dirty,,hehe.....

We have a deputy that has his ham rig in his car, it's pretty cool!

:lol: Vehicle is 10-65 through Tulsa PD, if driver is a Mark Folta, approach with extreme caution and consider him armed and dangerous!

Last edited:

okccsi

phil_smith said:
We have a deputy that has his ham rig in his car, it's pretty cool!

:lol: Vehicle is 10-65 through Tulsa PD, if driver is a Mark Folta, approach with extreme caution and consider him armed and dangerous!

Many years ago I worked at a computer repair store. It was my birthday and my boss gave me a little cash bonus to go eat a nice lunch. On the way back from lunch, I was stopped for no apparent reason, and asked to get out of the car through the officers PA system. I was told to walk backwards to the police car and lay on the ground. I was then cuffed and put in the back of the car.

The officer was asking me all kinds of stupid questions, and finally he said he had something he wanted to show me. He told me to lean forward and read his computer screen. On the MDT it said "Happy Birthday" from MC.

The intitals MC belonged to a friend of mine in OCPD that was returning a very well put together prank on me for the one I set him up on 3 months prior.

Apparently my boss was in on it as well.

OKC CSI

car2back

phil_smith said:
Thanks Rob!

I am still at CCSO, but my 2 weeks notice starts offically on Monday... I really love it here at Creek Co, but I spend about $400 a month on fuel to commute back and forth from Skiatook (I live like 3 blocks from the PD in Skiatook :D). It will also be nice to work for my hometown and help out the community where I have lived the past 20 years.

I forgot to mention I am gonna miss having the 'extra' unit over in the Oaks Country Estates on hoot shift, CommShrek :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.