Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

holeinace

She is scheduled to be in Noblesvile 11-19. This would bring quite a bit of security related radio traffic. Also if you have business in that area you might want to take alternate routes

GTO_04

She is scheduled to be in Noblesvile 11-19. This would bring quite a bit of security related radio traffic. Also if you have business in that area you might want to take alternate routes

Where and at what time? Alternate routes definitely recommended!

GTO_04

W9NES

Would listen to Secret Service along with ISP and Hamilton County talkgroups.Would also listen to the 450Mhz channels for coverage with the Newsmedia.

GTO_04

That's not so bad for me then. For a minute I thought it would be at the Barnes and Noble on SR37. That would be total gridlock!

GTO_04

djl998

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Palin has Secret Service protection anymore since she is no longer a candidate or in any official position. You guys might be overestimating the security issues surrounding her visit.

W9NES

*Just listen to ISP, Hamilton County Talkgroups* and you will hear what you need to hear.The Newsmedia will be covering this event.Good Morning Indiana on Monday 11-17-09 ran a video package on her story at 5:54AM today on Channel 6 .It is worth a try to listen to The Federal Bands to see if you hear any radio traffic.You might be surprised as to what you hear.

W9NES

VIP Protection is availble for her thru Secret Service .They do have a detail for this.ISP Dist 51 OPS 1 AND 2 along with Hamilton Co/Noblesville PD will be on Countywide for all agencies in the county to assist them for this detail

GTO_04

*Just listen to ISP, Hamilton County Talkgroups* and you will hear what you need to hear.The Newsmedia will be covering this event.Good Morning Indiana on Monday 11-17-09 ran a video package on her story at 5:54AM today on Channel 6 .It is worth a try to listen to The Federal Bands to see if you hear any radio traffic.You might be surprised as to what you hear.

I figured the Federal bands would mostly be encrypted. Well maybe I need to rethink that.

GTO_04

usswood

I bet there is no secret service or Federal protection for her...she is NO LONGER A VIP!!!!

heck she couldn't get the Alaskan State police to help here now if she needed it!!! LMAO

W9NES

Yes there was a lot of activity on NPD.Also I did hear something on the Federal Band about her being in Hamilton County before she pulled into Noblesville.You never know what you are going to hear unless you scan the Federal Bands during a event like this.

swstow

Premium Subscriber
Ok im a little slow i know but it just hit me, that morning when i stopped at my local U.D.F ( a conv store ) i was followed into the store by three fully dressed ( tactial ) us marshals and i said to my son thats something u dont see every day ( i live near the ohio/ind state line ) now i know why

Status
Not open for further replies.