Saratoga County RIDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gralston73

Premium Subscriber
With the Saratoga Co. Sheriff's Office having new RIDs for their radios, I have logged mobile RIDs from 4614101 pretty much straight through to 4614192 by using Unitrunker. The unit number list in the Wiki is from NF2G's old site and seems a bit outdated. Does anyone know if that list is still accurate?

D

DaveNF2G

There have been RID renumberings for at least 3 police departments operating on area P25 systems over the past couple of months. I have noticed new replacement numbers for Colonie PD also on the Albany County system.

I think they decided to abandon the original pattern and replace it with something simpler.

thinblueline42

Premium Subscriber
Somewhere between Onteora and Ganienkeh, NY
Yes, the Sheriff's Office renumbered all their radio's to start with 46xxxxx; and the 71xxxx ID's are depracated. This is because all Saratoga County LE radios will be able to operate on some limited Albany County P25 talkgroups. This comes from a major upgrade to the Saratoga County system coming within the next month or so. Other agencies kept their RID's the same for Saratoga County, but were loaded with separate RID's for Albany County.

Status
Not open for further replies.