Sarnia Bayfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I've been down to Sarnia a few times over the past week and have caught some action from Bayfest. ISM Security out of London is on 469.0625. I caught several other frequencies in use between basically 464.0000 and 470.0000mhz. Was listening to Bon Jovi's crew on 466 something last Sunday night... that was entertaining.

Cappyton

I was out at it today/night jad my 396 on close call and never picked up a thing. Other then OPP and EMS repeaters. Was even sitting beside sarnia police command truck. And that thing had alot of antennas.. And nothing

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Odd.... My 246 was getting lots of close call hits from Sarnia PS (all digital of course). I didn't get any hits from EMS.... but several different ones in the 460mhz range (besides FRS stuff).

VE3JSO

ah all i know some of the time sarnia ps there encryption goes down from time to time
guess i have to wait

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Yeah it went down a few weeks ago, but was up again the same day. A year or so back it was down for a few months, which was nice!

VE3JSO

speaking of witch is there a talkgroup on fleetnet for opp where there is a patch to the sarnia police like opp has with london and toronto?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
No I don't believe so... they just use 142.7700 (which they also do for Strathroy-Caradoc and St. Thomas Police).

Status
Not open for further replies.