Sarpy County TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

obijohn

For all of the Sarpy scanner listeners out there...The new rebanded control channels have been in use for a week now. The RR database correctly reflects the changes. (Thanks, Joe)
The new control channels are 854.2625 and 854.5375. the current active CC is 854.2625.

You can remove the 860 MHz. control channels and replace them with the 854 MHz. ones.

Regards, Obijohn.

SCPD

QRT
For all of the Sarpy scanner listeners out there...The new rebanded control channels have been in use for a week now. The RR database correctly reflects the changes. (Thanks, Joe)
The new control channels are 854.2625 and 854.5375. the current active CC is 854.2625.

You can remove the 860 MHz. control channels and replace them with the 854 MHz. ones.

Regards, Obijohn.
Still analog I'm assuming?

Regards, Obijohn.

I was in Bellevue over the weekend and noticed Sarpy changed the control channel. Was on 854.2625 Friday, then went over to 854.5375 on Saturday, don't know if it changed again.

obijohn

It is still on 854.5375 for control.

The nice thing about the new rebanded control channels is that all of us with older scanners can still use them. Sarpy has an older type II system, so the new rebanded CC's use the "legacy" channel numbering.

topnik

They've been rotating between CCs...

It is still on 854.5375 for control.

for a while now. I first noticed it when I was happily monitoring (before I had the new CCs) and noticed that I hadn't heard anything in a while. Searched for and found one of the other freqs and...boom went the dynamite...

Don't know if it's a set pattern yet, but I've seen them rotate through all the new CCs, sometimes switching 2-3 times times in one day, may only be for testing etc.

Used to see regular CC rotas on other systems I've monitored in the past

SCPD

QRT
This is why its beneficial to program all control channels and even alternate ones just in case.

topnik

True enough...however...

This is why its beneficial to program all control channels and even alternate ones just in case.

This was at the end of December, beginning of January...before any changes had been posted...and since then...it's not like I'm going to program each and every 800MHz freq in my scanners, just in case...but I get your point...

Peace.

topnik

Now they're using 859.9875 as CC

and it's not listed as a CC in the DB...looks like maybe they're using any and all of their allocated channels as CC and rotating them...dunno...maybe I'm wrong...haven't found a pattern yet...

Only reason I noticed was because UT stopped processing...the scanner I use to monitor has all freqs in there and will roll over...the one I have for UT is held on whatever CC is active...

arrrrrrggghhh....

(EDIT) And then just 5-10 mins later, they swapped to 859.2375...bastages...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.