Sarpy County

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebraska_deputy

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know if Sarpy County has made some recent changes to their radio frequencies? I'm getting most of the fire dispatches, however, I'm no longer getting any of the law enforcement or fire ground talk. I talked with a Sarpy Deputy tonight and she told me that maybe it had to do with dispatch being physically moved to another location. If this has been discussed before sorry. I don't use my scanner much because I listen to the radio at work all day long. Normally I only turn on the scanner when I hear the fire sirens go off in town or for weather. It’s almost to the point where I have thought about hosting online so that I get some use out of the scanner.

Thanks

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber

nebraska_deputy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the information. By chance would you know where you can download the Win500 program. I tried the web site a couple over the last few days and the web site seems to have moved or be down. I wanted to buy the program so that I could download and change channels, but I'm having problems.

Thanks

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
Make you program in all the channels too, I noticed that Sarpy's CC rolled over to 859.9875 which isn't marked as an alt either.

Thanks for the information. By chance would you know where you can download the Win500 program. I tried the web site a couple over the last few days and the web site seems to have moved or be down. I wanted to buy the program so that I could download and change channels, but I'm having problems.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.