Sask P25 system Pelican Narrows, Deschambault Lake Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

gs_new

Why can I not hear Pelican Narrows, Deschambault Lake, Sandy Bay and Creighton on Sask P25 system?

gs_new

No in Regina,but thought we would hear othere areas also. Hear other areas dispatched from Regina so just thought would hear them. Was some interesting listening when they were on Fleetnet. Oh well whatcha gonna do!

colby4601

The only time you will hear anywhere other than Regina and area is if one of the cars from say, Saskatoon, comes to Regina for training or court, unfortunately.

rusty15

Premium Subscriber
Re; pelican Narrows Deschambault ,sandy bay , creighton P25 Question. These detachments are still using only the old sSask fleet net aswas confirmed on the air about a week ago by Regina control.operator . I I monitor these talk groups daily.

colby4601

The detachments actually don't use the FleetNet system. The VHF repeaters in the area were patched with FleetNet. If they are still being heard on FleetNet, then that means that they are still on analog VHF. I'm pretty sure the P25 system and FleetNet are patched together with an interconnect panel.

gs_new

I have not heard them at all for weeks on either Fleetnet or P25 system.....

Status
Not open for further replies.