Saskatchewan radio group

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE5JL

Premium Subscriber
I don't know if I've ever mentioned there is a group on FB for people who use / like radio. I'm hoping to get more people involved for the winter season coming up.

Everyone welcome.

73's for now

Have a great weekend.

Joe

georgesharpe

So, I'm looking at who has used scanners for sale that are good for air band. I've found that the ones on Amazon are now more expensive than what even the most pricey Canadian dealer will charge.

mciupa

Database Admin
Just a reminder to do your transaction privately and not on the forum.

VE5JL

Premium Subscriber
So, I'm looking at who has used scanners for sale that are good for air band. I've found that the ones on Amazon are now more expensive than what even the most pricey Canadian dealer will charge.
Keep an eye on Kijiji or the Market place on Facebook, a good scanner pop-up every now and then.

George, I was in London Drugs east Regina location and they had a scanner on sale for $95.00 but I did not take a good look at it as I was in a hurry. It was in the display case with the Garmin GPS units and cameras. Maybe worth a look as the price maybe further reduced now.

VE5JL

Premium Subscriber
George, I was in London Drugs east Regina location and they had a scanner on sale for $95.00 but I did not take a good look at it as I was in a hurry. It was in the display case with the Garmin GPS units and cameras. Maybe worth a look as the price maybe further reduced now.

That may be the Whistler scanner they have intended for analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.