Saunders County System

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm205

Been monitoring the Saunders County 800mhz system recently for the first time out of curiosity; for some reason I’ve only been able to receive the Mead Tower, but I was curious if this is just a single channel analog simulcast for law and fire/EMS on all of the tower sites?

I also recalled this article from November 2016 that seemed to hint at the county joining the SRS, which doesn’t look to have occurred. All the surrounding counties except Cass are in (or soon will be on) ORION or the SRS.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
Saunders is not a Simulcast system. If the deputy is using the Mead tower, that is the only tower that will be active. The Mead tower covers the eastern part of the county where most of the action is.

cm205

Saunders is not a Simulcast system. If the deputy is using the Mead tower, that is the only tower that will be active. The Mead tower covers the eastern part of the county where most of the action is.

Thanks for the clarification. It sounds like all the sheriff/police and fire/EMS agencies share the single tower frequencies, is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.