Saunders County

Status
Not open for further replies.

realgeo

Premium Subscriber
Good afternoon, everyone, from sunny Knoxville, TN! :*)

I see that Saunders County is listed as having converted to their -15MHz. rebanding frequencies.

Has this actually occurred in the field? Talking with an amateur radio friend in Fremont last weekend, the assumption was that Saunders was going to wait until the first part of June to actually implement the switch.

I wonder, too, how far behind Cass County is. I see that they've added the -15MHz. rebanding frequencies to WQET706.

73's

ScanTheFreqs

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
hello, i too live in fremont. although i dont monitor the saunders county stuff regularly, i do sometimes. i went to lincoln last weekend, and 2 weekends ago. i thought it was strange the first time when i made it all the way trhough saunders county without hearing 1 thing. i thought it was even more strange when that happened the second time, just this last weekend. im using the "old" frequencies since i wasnt aware of the switch. so they may very well be using the new frequencies and that would make total sense as to why i havent heard ANYTHING

when i get home this evening ill check out and program in the new frequencies and post my results

ScanTheFreqs

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
well the answer is yes, they are using the new frequencies. and its quite possible they have been for a few weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.