Sauners County Digital Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I was listening to two deputies talk about road conditions last night. One deputy told the other one to switch to the digital channel. I tried a search but didn't hear anything. I programmed the countywide dispatch channels as digital as well, this was after the conversation.
Does anyone know the frequency? Are the dispatch channels mix mode?

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
Doesnt OPPD have a tower in saunders county? Maybe its on orion?

OPPD has a tower in Cedar Bluffs in northern Saunders County. N9WHM, you should be able to receive it in Gretna without any problems.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
I didn't even think about the OPPD site. I run pro96com on that site see if anything new pops up.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
“Secret channels” are always fun to track down.

All of the Saunders County and Ashland city 800mhz frequencies are only licensed for Analog. That does not mean that they are following the rules. They may be programmed as simplex which will make them difficult to find unless you are very close.

There is frequency licensed to the City of Lincoln with a transmitter located in Ashland that is licensed for digital and analog (854.9625). This could be another possibility.

mikeoz

Saunders Co digital?

Cellphone

The frequency for City of Lincoln in Ashland is for the Lincoln water plant. I believe it may even have some rights on the Lancaster Co edacs system.

I am guessing that it is a 806-807mhz in simplex or inverted from the regular input output. Another possibility may be 700mhz range.

Thx

SCPD

QRT
I don't know if they were close. They were using the 'Wahoo' tower. I think it is their dispatch repeaters in mix mode or like Mike said in the 700Mhz simplex. The only thing I have seen in 700 around here is for VRS and radio to radio, both analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.