SAUSD District Digital System

Status
Not open for further replies.

allend

Premium Subscriber
For some reason somebody submitted information with regards to the school system and not sure where this information came from but its not right at all.

I know there has been some people trying to figure out this system and I know there is like 3 sites with only two frequencies per site. Also, there are no color codes listed for the DMR system.

Anybody can shed some light on this. It would be nice to get the information completely right before building a new system on RR.com

Santa Ana Unified School District Trunking System, Santa Ana, California - Scanner Frequencies

kma371

QRT
Looks like there's some pending submissions for that system which will clean things up. Give it a few days.

Well, I guess I take that back because there was a submission following that which says his info was incorrect. However the submission was exactly how you mentioned. Several sites with two frequencies per site.

Last edited:

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
I built the system based on email submission that was received.

If anyone has additional information kindly submit the details.

Much of the RR database information is supported by hobbyist, so instead of throwing rocks at potential errors or omissions, instead be part of the solution and help make it correct.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.