Saving recorded audio files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconrider

It will save to the scanner than you can go into the 'audio' folder and download them /remove from scanner so you don't copy them again.

If you want to record straight to the computer, I don't think any program that I know of will log and alpha tag them like the scanner does.

mr10pt

Premium Subscriber
Didn’t know proscan recorded each talk with tags. That’s actually really nice and easier then I’ve been doing it
I use ProScan to record only selected tg's. In Fav Editor, click the system. In the right pane scroll (right) to the record tab and select marked channels. Go to your departments you want to record and check those boxes under the record tab. Lastly, go to ProScan Recorder tab. Bottom right click Lookup Record Flag From Database. Works like a charm!

Reconrider

I use ProScan to record only selected tg's. In Fav Editor, click the system. In the right pane scroll (right) to the record tab and select marked channels. Go to your departments you want to record and check those boxes under the record tab. Lastly, go to ProScan Recorder tab. Bottom right click Lookup Record Flag From Database. Works like a charm!
Oh my fudging gosh. This whole time I thought that was for the sds scanner to select what we wanted to record and not 🤦‍♂️

mr10pt

Premium Subscriber
Oh my fudging gosh. This whole time I thought that was for the sds scanner to select what we wanted to record and not 🤦‍♂️
Forgot to mention click the save box on the specific audio file you're wanting to save.

Kaleier1

Thank you for all the feed back, I have them all in a file on the computer now.....
N7DAN
Please do yourself a favor and download the free (donations accepted) Uniden Wav File Player and Organizer created by a member of the forums which will allow you to sort the files and see all sorts of info like what would be displayed on the scanner like system, talk group, frequency, user ID, etc. Uniden Wav Files Player and Organizer thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.