Saving your data in Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skypilot007

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
2,602
Reaction score
542
Location
Medford, NJ
I'm new to using this. I had set up a few systems in Unitrunker ver 14. I had done a lot of work getting the alpha tags how I liked them after downloading from RR. I noticed there was no way to save what I was doing but it did that auto save everytime I shut down the prrgram. Well I didn't use the Unitrunker for a few days but when I went to use it tonight all the systems that it had autosaved are gone. The only thing remaining is the setup for the receiver. Did I miss something here? Is there a way to save my data?
 

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
501
Location
Joplin MO
Perhaps a better way of saying this is to ask if one can import all the RID info etc from an earlier version to version 15.
What files to copy etc? I would appreciate that info - thanks!
W
 

SCPD

QRT
Joined
Feb 24, 2001
Messages
0
Reaction score
116
Location
Virginia
Click on the Import button. From the popup, browse to the folder with your Trunker or Unitrunker Retro files and click OK.
 

Skypilot007

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
2,602
Reaction score
542
Location
Medford, NJ
Ok..got that and it seems to be saving ok now. I think I know what happened before as I accidently deleted the achive not knowing what it was.

Another quick question...under the systems tab there are 2 systems that are not valid systems and I would like to delete them from the list. When highlight the system and click the (-) tab at the top it asks me if I want to delete one system I click yes and nothing happens. The system remains. I'm probably missing something again but can't seem to find it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top