Sawnee EMC DMR Trunked System

ccg_ga

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone manually programmed the Sawnee EMC DMR trunked system by chance?

I found the RR page for the system, but it's not available in Sentinel as I guess all of the info and/or talk groups are not available.. I have done some experimenting with a custom search between the 935-940 MHz range and also tried to analyze the primary control channel (935.900) but have not had any luck picking up actual traffic yet.

I haven't attempted to manually program any trunked system before, so any help would be appreciated. I figured it would be nice to monitor the traffic for Sawnee EMC during severe weather events like the one we may have this evening or Thursday morning.

ccg_ga

Premium Subscriber
Update on this in case anyone is interested. I have done some testing trying to program the system with the frequencies from RR, georgiascanner.com and digitalfrequencysearch.com. Also tried some custom scans and discovery sessions.

I pick up a signal on a couple of the channels identified as control, but it's just noise/data. Based on that I suspect that the system in is encrypted... if anyone can confirm that it would be greatly appreciated as well.