SB County EMS Live Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

n6boa

The link for the live scanner stream for Santa Barbara County EMS seems to be down, and has been for several weeks now. The URL is www.thewayofthegun.net.

Is this a permanent problem or do the administrators of RadioReference think it is temporary?

Thanks.

n6boa

I don't know if there is a change. I used to be able to access the link as is, and now it appears the page is down and has been for some time. I was wondering if any of the mods or administrators had an answer as to why. I have a brother who is in the fire service in SB and I used to enjoy hearing him out on calls. But the link is now defunct.

:)

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
n6boa said:
Thank you. I appreciate your looking into this. Oh and yes, that is the link I was referring to as well. I should have been more clear.
No problem, sometimes you will find that links that are listed no longer work, and you should just submit what you have found and be clear in what you are posting and the page that it is found on, a Data Admin here will be Glad to help fix it. Just keep in mind it will not always happen as fast as you may like as most of us do have full times jobs and do this as a a Hobby. And the link that you are talking about is a page that someone has there own personal scanner hooked up to and is not a service provide by this web site, it's just a link and at some point someone added when it did work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.