SBCO system 2 talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

djgrooven

Does anyone know how to decode talkgroups. I looking for the EMS group from Ambulance to hospital. Also does anyone knoe the Connect tone For System 2 and if there are any other talkgroups that are not listed on the RR database.

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
You will find there are TG's that are not listed. The RR database is the best resource in the world, but depends on us as users to help keep it up to date.

Best thing to do is leave your scanner in open mode and ... wait. :)

I have found TG's that were not in the database in System 6/7, 8 and 10 that way (most were jail ops, Public Works, and training - the Heavy Equipment trainer on System 8 (6160/6192) is hysterical).

Depending on the scanner(s) you have, a discriminator tap on your radio, and Trunk88 might find a connect tone if you really need it for something.

djgrooven

You will find there are TG's that are not listed. The RR database is the best resource in the world, but depends on us as users to help keep it up to date.

Best thing to do is leave your scanner in open mode and ... wait. :)

I have found TG's that were not in the database in System 6/7, 8 and 10 that way (most were jail ops, Public Works, and training - the Heavy Equipment trainer on System 8 (6160/6192) is hysterical).

Depending on the scanner(s) you have, a discriminator tap on your radio, and Trunk88 might find a connect tone if you really need it for something.

See I dont have a scanner, I use a Kenwood tk-480 programmed for conventional use. I use that to scan, also I have an MTX 8000 programmed for sbco #2. I know that there are other T/G's on the system just wondering if anyone had some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.