SBDCo fire station numbering

Status
Not open for further replies.

E5911

Premium Subscriber
I noticed changes to the fire station numbering in the county. Some im sure is old news. Can anyone email me a current station list for the whole county including the cities?

Are they still using the 4 number designators for chiefs etc?

County fire re-numbered thier statons near me, in Div 5 (havasu landing used to be 118, is now just 18)

Thanks

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
Source for SBCoFD station numbering....

Actually, the Wiki is not entirely accurate. The website www.sbcfire.org is the homepage for SBCoFD. On the left side is a tab with "FIRE-RESCUE" then each division is listed, and fire stations numbered. For example, old station 46 in Harvard is now numbered Station 52... there have been some other changes. I don't have time to go one by one, especially since I live 4 counties away, but there are updates that need to be made....

Duster

Supposedly Retired...
Database Admin
Question: I have done some updates to the Wiki list...but, is that list ONLY supposed to be SB County Fire, or should we list ALL fire stations in the county, regardless of agency? All agencies countywide conform to the County numbering scheme to avoid duplicate equipment numbers on incidents, so we could easily update the wiki to include all stations.

My personal opinion (as a fire service worker and former longtime resident and employee of San Berdoo County) is that we upgrade this list to include all stations, because responses to incidents could include any closest resources, and it will be a one-stop shop for apparatus numbers you hear on incidents.

Thoughts?

jlanfn

California Database Admin

Attachments

• SBC Fire Stations.pdf
    11.3 KB · Views: 335

disp10

Premium Subscriber
Great list.

San Manuel is dispatch by SB City FIre. Running Springs is dispatched by Comm Center.

Duster

Supposedly Retired...
Database Admin
This is the most accurate list I've been able to compile. Certainly let me know if you see any errors, particularly with the dispatching column.

Nice list! How about we add this list to the wiki, so that everyone can benefit from it? Perhaps replace the "county only" list with this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.