SBE Optiscan SB-12SM Programming Manual

solock

Premium Subscriber
Looking to see if anyone has a scan of the SBE Optiscan SB-12SM 10 channel scanner that they would be willing to share?

The Optiscan was the first programmable scanner I owned and am for some unknown reason looking to buy one... But every listing on most of the forums arent listing a manual so I dont want to buy one till I can locate the frequency code portion of the manual.

Any of the links on the forum here are all apparently dried up so still looking.

Any assistance is appreciated

Steve
KS3RO

thecop

Premium Subscriber
I might Steve. Give me a couple of days and I’d be happy to make a copy and send it to you if I can find it.
John

pro92b

The attached Excel spreadsheet calculates Optiscan codes for programming cards. As always with these kinds of files, do a virus scan before running Excel macros. It came up clean when I scanned it before posting. The instruction manual without program codes and a schematic can be found at mods.dk if you need those.

Attachments

solock

Premium Subscriber
The attached Excel spreadsheet calculates Optiscan codes for programming cards. As always with these kinds of files, do a virus scan before running Excel macros. It came up clean when I scanned it before posting. The instruction manual without program codes and a schematic can be found at mods.dk if you need those.
Perfect! Thanks for the find and share! Did so much searching and was just not able to find the resource, now its available here!

Again, thanks for taking the time to share the spreadsheet!

N7OLQ

Scanning since '77
Premium Subscriber

FPR1981

That's kinda cool. I never knew SBE made scanners. I have a few of their CB's and they're extremely well made.