SC highway patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRabbit

Premium Subscriber
i am trying to get frequencies SC highway patrol are on around the Charleston SC area.i have a BCT8.i have (866.9125).i know that is one cause i was about a half a mile away from me earlier tonight.if someone out there could help me i would really be thankful!!

BRabbit

Premium Subscriber
thanx for the info.i am still a newbee at using a scanner trying to listen to the local PD.what you gave me have lowband 42.... numbers.i have punched them into my scanner but with no luck with being able to listen to them.is there something i need to do different with my scanner?like i was saying yest,i have 866.9125 punched in,i picked them up and actually saw them have someone pulled over.i just dont understand why the reference has the 42.... numbers.thanx for any help again.

N8IAA

First, welcome to RR. Second, the SCHP transmits on the Palmetto 800 system. It is a P-25 digital system. Your BCT8 does not do P-25 systems.:( Third, probably the best place for you to ask this question is in the SC forum. There are people there that will answer any of your questions:) Being new is always a learning experience.I know, been there, done that:D As has all of us on these forums.
HTH,
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.