Scam report : Cjohnson19

Status
Not open for further replies.

WA3CSX

Premium Subscriber
as noted in post #7,sounds like it could be the same guy that scammed me.Sounds like his mo.I got taken for a sds 100.Unforetunely for me I went the wrong route and contacted Iowa state PD with no reply.So I hope that with yours and others complaints to the postal police that we ALL can either get our scanners or others have lost money from this clown.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Peerlessk

It’s a waiting game because the USPS handle the investigation within . Or are forwarded the information anyone would give state and local authorities. Thing is my situation alone the guy is facing felony charges . Stupid MFer even tried to pick up a intercept package with a bull**** ID . Because I stopped the package it’s a slow process because the priority sticker covered the return address (mine) but I made some headway with that today . I should have the sds200 soon . I’ll never trade with anyone here again . Local only

Peerlessk

Today April 2nd . Finally got my sds200 back from the now banned name Cjohnson19. However not noting the names of said people here on RR . I do know who ever this person is . They are still doing it . Over the month I’ve almost become family with postal inspectors. Being very persistent . My sds200 become lost when a post master in Omaha NE said he had forwarded my package as returned mail . After a week I called the post master in Omaha NE . No admitting that a postal carrier put in through the system . Well she did but because my shipping post office here in Lima taped over my return address . It went into the system as undeliverable and Then it went to Atlanta GA mail recovery as lost mail . Where they open your mail and match the lost mail request I summited Of a description of the package contents Not hearing anything back . I filed a claim for value of the sds200 The package was only insured up to $50 . Right I know ! I submitted that claim of lost mail and tried to get value of the sds200 . No go . I got a check for $67 for a scanner worth over $700 after taxes $50 and shipping fees reimbursed . Then 3 /30 I get an email saying the USPS has found my package . Lesson learned? Insure the value correctly . Background any trades because I’m sure the individual is lurking the classifieds . thought I would share and rant about the situation . a response to post 15 . A third party for trades would be a real burden if it protected a buyer and seller ? i for one would pay a fee for a third party trade option . Hers why ,people fall off the wagon of honesty . That’s a reason right there . Also a piece of mind is a good reason to adopt a third party trading system .

Status
Not open for further replies.