scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
kiloHertz or MegaHertz or GigaHertz?

Now all traces will be deleted and we will slip back into our dimension!
Did you hit 'em with your flashy thing?

So I shouldn't mention 162.400, 162.425, 162.450, 162.475, 162.500, 162.525, and 162.550 are government frequencies?
If they are government frequencies, which would imply issuance by the NTIA, why do they have what appear to be FCC callsigns?

a417

If they are government frequencies, which would imply issuance by the NTIA, why do they have what appear to be FCC callsigns?
To maintain the illusion.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
Ok... Fine,,, nobody asked, so I'll explain the 42 thing....

It's from the four part trilogy "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"

millions upon millions of years ago there was a race of super-intelligent trans-dimensional beings that built the most powerful computer in the universe, then they asked the big question, they wanted the answer to "life, the universe, and everything" the computer worked on the problem for millions of years and on the day of the great read-out, the answer (double checked for accuracy) was 42 ... the computer then pointed out that it wasn't a really good question to begin with, it didn't really mean anything.... So the computer had to design another computer to spend millions of years to come up with the correct question..

Thanks
Joel

Reactions: wtp

ecps92

millions upon millions of years ago there was a race of super-intelligent trans-dimensional beings that built the most powerful computer in the universe, then they asked the big question, they wanted the answer to "life, the universe, and everything" the computer worked on the problem for millions of years and on the day of the great read-out, the answer (double checked for accuracy) was 42 ... the computer then pointed out that it wasn't a really good question to begin with, it didn't really mean anything.... So the computer had to design another computer to spend millions of years to come up with the correct question..

Thanks
Joel
damn, I thought you were predicting post #42 would be the answer

MUTNAV

Premium Subscriber
damn, I thought you were predicting post #42 would be the answer
No.... It's just such a good answer to the original post, and not everyone has read the great book, so they wouldn't get the reference...

Thanks
Joel

garys

Premium Subscriber
Maybe we didn't ask because we knew to what you were referring.

Thanks
Joel

Reactions: wtp
Status
Not open for further replies.