ScamDaBands Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

1alpha

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Yeah thats real smart show up at somebodies house. I know if somebody showed up at my door step they would have a rude awakening. As for me being involed in this " I am". He took me for 400 dollars but not from this site. So that gives me right the to comment on this matter. I`m not anyway shape or form taking side for that bastard but why keep *****ing over it. We all got ripped off let it die.

1alpha

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
what i`m saying is *****ing about isnt going to bring the money back. Nothing can and will be done about it. Its sad but its the cold hard truth. Trust me it leaves a bad taste in my mouth also.

lugoffman

good why dont you go over there and spend a little time with your *new friend* and get to know him!!
i love when things like these "work themselves out" without the police!!

All the Man is saying is we are just beating a dead horse and that paypal isn't the best reliable sorce to rely on for getting your money back. It is a shame that he is dishonest and will not send people there product I believe the only thing you can do is drive to South Carolina to his home town sware out a warrant on him , he will do his 30 days , well 15 after good time , but in the long run you and who ever he riped off will still be out of how ever much money he took from you.
Unless the value of the product is over $1000 here in south carolina it is a misdemeanor you only get 30 day's in jail then they let you out after 15 on good behavior. It suck for some of us who work our butts off for our family's and hobby's and get burnt like this but there is really nothing anyone can do about it.
and what really sucks is even if you do come to SC to put out a warrant on him it will cost even more money for you to come back and forth to this stuiped judicial system we got here cause they are still tring cases here that is 9 years old .

(Sorry this is so blunt) But this is just the facts here in the south and it really isn't fair to us Law abiding tax paying Hard working Citizen's to have to go through this type of bull crap.

lugoffman

What can be done? What if his name and all was ID fraud? What about his IP address have you ever heard of WIFI? All his listed info on Paypal was problay made up. Chance are the police dont have the time for tracking someone like this down. Maybe if he was trying to pick up 12yr olds they would be more into catching this guy.

And again the interstate compact will not do nothing to him cause the cost of extradition would cost more than what the street value of these radio's are worth.
You pay $500 + for these radio's and in reality they are only worth $50 to $100 street value. So it will cost the state more money to persue it as far as the IP address that is just his internet provider there is probably 100 more people out there with that same address. So for this being said , I hope everyone does not let him get by with this at least try but in the long run I am afraid it is going to be worthless that is here in South Carolina. Now you can take him to civil court but in the long run you can't draw money out of a turnip .

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
You pay $500 + for these radio's and in reality they are only worth $50 to $100 street value.

man! you gotta tell me where you got that info! tell me the guy whose friend that hes knows! i want some of that

lugoffman

man! you gotta tell me where you got that info! tell me the guy whose friend that hes knows! i want some of that

Ok it's like this do you know how many crack heads out here that pawn there car's for twenty dollars for crack ? I hear it all the time on the scanner and there is nothing that gets done. Now if someone can pawn a 500 + car for a twenty dollar piece of crack then they can do the same for a scanner.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I think this has ran it's course. There doesn't seem to be any new information. If someone has something new and relevent feel free to create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.