Scan EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

qt31005

Ok hear is the problem I try to listen to the Kansas City MO Police and Fire in doing so I set my delay to 5 sec. My scanner will not hold the IDs when the officer or dispatcher are done talking it picks up the next ID with in a secound or less Is it my scanner or a dose everyone have this problem with the EDACS system It is the only one that it happens to. I posted this in my state and the Edacs froums but just wanted to see if anyone ealse was haven the same problem O ya i am have a BCD396T and it was updated with the new software the .07

spooney

Ok hear is the problem I try to listen to the Kansas City MO Police and Fire in doing so I set my delay to 5 sec. My scanner will not hold the IDs when the officer or dispatcher are done talking it picks up the next ID with in a secound or less Is it my scanner or a dose everyone have this problem with the EDACS system It is the only one that it happens to. I posted this in my state and the Edacs froums but just wanted to see if anyone ealse was haven the same problem O ya i am have a BCD396T and it was updated with the new software the .07

Just a thought, but you're not confusing System "Hold" Time with TG Delay Time are you?

conve36

Rarely will I have that happen to me when I monitor my County Sheriff's EDACS system. But it DOES happen.

I DO notice when I monitor other EDACS sites (on the same system still) I notice that problem.

Maybe you do not have the correct frequencies programmed for the closest site to you???? Just a guess.

qt31005

Rarely will I have that happen to me when I monitor my County Sheriff's EDACS system. But it DOES happen.

I DO notice when I monitor other EDACS sites (on the same system still) I notice that problem.

Maybe you do not have the correct frequencies programmed for the closest site to you???? Just a guess.

Someone was tellig me that its a bug. It happens when they patch different ch. KCPD has at less at total of 4 talked groups patched at night (sometimes more) and when it patched those talk groups dont delay. it susck but o well

Status
Not open for further replies.