ScanCast login error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaldon6

When i type in the CORRECT info and settings for ScanCast and press the login button i get the following error

"Radio Reference Feed Auto-Config Error:

Error Accessing RR
Unable to connect to the remote server"

im not sure whats wrong, i know its not firewall or anything like that so if someone could help out here.

Heres an image of the error
swfh38.jpg

PeterGV

K1PGV
Thanks for providing the screen cap of the dialog box. THE MOST important thing is the error number in the title bar, which is "302" in this case.

Error code 302 occurs when an initial attempt to login to RR fails, do to some reason OTHER THAN the login username and password being rejected by RR.

So, I would *guess* this is a connectivity error. I know you said it's not a firewall problem, but that's -- or a temporary lack of availability of the RR server -- is the sort of thing that would cause this.

Peter
K1PGV

tjones6516

I'm having the same problem. I just installed ScannerCast for the 4th time and every time I get to the point of "login to RR ad get config" I get the 302 error. This is really frustrating. Is there something I need to do on feed details page? I have checked and double checked windows firewall and it is OFF. Can someone please help me....

richtidd

Database Admin
When i type in the CORRECT info and settings for ScanCast and press the login button i get the following error

"Radio Reference Feed Auto-Config Error:

Error Accessing RR
Unable to connect to the remote server"

im not sure whats wrong, i know its not firewall or anything like that so if someone could help out here.

Heres an image of the error
swfh38.jpg

There is no feed listed under the user name: jmaldon6

Is it listed under another user name?

If you have no feed, you cannot connect.

Edit:
If you are referring to your feed application for:
U.S. Border Patrol
I sent you an e-mail on April 30 indicating that I had to reject the application as it would violate our TOS.
This would be why you cannot connect.

If you are referring to another feed under a different user name, please let me know.

Last edited:

richtidd

Database Admin
I'm having the same problem. I just installed ScannerCast for the 4th time and every time I get to the point of "login to RR ad get config" I get the 302 error. This is really frustrating. Is there something I need to do on feed details page? I have checked and double checked windows firewall and it is OFF. Can someone please help me....

Your feed was approved on 2010-09-18.

The feed is waiting for you to connect.

All looks OK on this end.

It maybe a port & router issue on your end.

Please see here for alt router ports to use:
How to Maintain a Good Feed

tjones6516

Now, another problem

Guess I got a different 302 error now after removing AVG. It looked like it was connecting and then boom, got another rr autofig error 302, but this time it says the remote name could not be resolved: api.radioreference.com. Dang... get by one thing and got another issue. Help again please.

tjones6516

Now, another problem

Guess I got a different 302 error now after removing AVG. It looked like it was connecting and then boom, got another rr autofig error 302, but this time it says the remote name could not be resolved: api.radioreference.com. Dang... get by one thing and got another issue. Help again please.

tjones6516

Sorry about the double post... didn't mean to do that. Well, believe it or not, I rebooted and I finally got a "green checkmark" and started broadcasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.