ScanDenver/Denver PD ESK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
It says if you use winamp to listen to Denver PD it tells you the channels names they are on. Where do I find that? I looked all over winamp and don't see any channel names when they are talking.

When Denver PD goes to ESK in June will we still be able to hit them on ScanDenver but not on our scanners? I have a pro-96 & a pro-2096, Should I take Denver out of my scanners when they go to ESK? Right now I only hit them when I go to Denver. I live up in Loveland.. What doe ESK mean? Is all 800 ditigal able to go to ESK? Also what does ADP stand for and can any dept. go to ADP? Can we hear them on this? Thanks for the responses in advance.

Scan-Denver

Spirit said:
It says if you use winamp to listen to Denver PD it tells you the channels names they are on. Where do I find that? I looked all over winamp and don't see any channel names when they are talking.

When Denver PD goes to ESK in June will we still be able to hit them on ScanDenver but not on our scanners? I have a pro-96 & a pro-2096, Should I take Denver out of my scanners when they go to ESK? Right now I only hit them when I go to Denver. I live up in Loveland.. What doe ESK mean? Is all 800 ditigal able to go to ESK? Also what does ADP stand for and can any dept. go to ADP? Can we hear them on this? Thanks for the responses in advance.
If you are going to scancolorado.com and have winamp selected as the media player you want to listen with and you have winamp installed on your computer, the channel tags should automatically come up (they do on mine anyway).

When Denver flips the ESK switch, the feed will more than likely no longer exist.

Last edited:

Thayne

Mine will be here tomorrow; Hopefully Visa bill will be due after check from Bush comes--

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
You know, I bet GRE will see a nice increase in sales after those checks come out ;)

...it's almost like they were priced for it!

Thayne

Wife won't even know since its going in direct deposit and it looks a lot like a pro-96.
Only problem is I will have to play at working in the yard to be sure I intercept the UPS truck--

jfab

Thayne said:
Wife won't even know since its going in direct deposit and it looks a lot like a pro-96.
Only problem is I will have to play at working in the yard to be sure I intercept the UPS truck--
So does this mean you are going to host the new Denver PS feed after ESK is switched on?

Thayne

Well I got it, wife didn't see it arrive either. :)
Now I just have to figure out how to make it work. I notice the connector is different than the one for the PRO-96 so I guess I will install the USB driver for the new one.
As far as hosting a feed, I bet Jim & the guys will have one up fast.
I might get my throat cut for being a hypocrite if I did that; :( and people that tell me stuff I don't need to know will quit talking and buying me free pepsi's

Status
Not open for further replies.