ScanerNutt is awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishmanasc

Short version: Best seller ever!

Long version: ScanerNutt is hands down the best seller I have ever bought from online. I was initially hesitant about spending more than $150 online from someone I had never met, but Manny jumped through a number of hoops to put my worries to rest. He sent me a message through his e-bay account to prove who he was. When the scanner arrived, he e-mailed me the same day to make sure everything was perfect, and it was. The scanner arrived professionally packaged, and looking at it you would think it was brand new! I would not hesitate to purchase from ScanerNutt again! Thank you so much Manny!

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
The pleasure was all mine!

I wish I could say something different than what has already been said about you in other posts. You were very prompt in payment, you emailed me every step of the way and were very courteous about the whole transaction. What else can I say? I wish everyone I have ever sold things to was as proffessional as you. Thanks Again! I have no problem what so ever dealing with you in the future. It was a great experience for me and Im even more glad to hear you liked the radio and it arrived safely. Like I told you Josh, I will NEVER burn you on any deal and I DO NOT sell junk!

Enjoy

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.