Scanlist Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDude55

Premium Subscriber
I have just updated the firmware and database for the TRX-1 programming software (TRX-1Install_3.2.0.493) on my TRX-1 handheld.

Before I updated the alpha tags would show "EMS Dispatch", "Fire Dispatch", etc. for the scanlists tags. The software, shows the names correctly for channels 151-181.

I have selected those "names" tags to my scanset. Since the update the scanner will ONLY show the scanlist number, ie, Scanlist 151, Scanlist 152, etc. instead of the "EMS Dispatch", etc.... I have gone through the configuration and can find nothing changed between the previous version of the software and this one.

The scanner was previously showing the actual names and not the scanlist ID number. How can I get the names back?????

Thanks,
-DON-

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 388

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
if you have a archive, which EVERYONE should do, you can restore it from there, otherwise you will have to manually edit each scanlist name.

lehigh4me

Premium Subscriber
Make sure set location is set to on and not off. When set location is set to off it renames the scanlist to numbers instead of apha tags

agosset

Amateur radio AG9SG
That did it! it is the last item on Global Settings!...or the first if you go up!
LocationSelect
Thanks!

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Yes. AND if you for some reason pressing "default values" on the scanner itself? it goes back to check-mark ON in Location settings AND you won't see that option for location select unless BANDPLAN = USA is ON too. It defaults to an empty opening there for BANDPLAN. My WS1080 does all of that stuff too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.