Scanner cast RR configuration won't configure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WLE2662

Scanner cast configuration where you log into RadioReference will not load for me everytime I try to start me feed it says the program has failed to inialize. I am not sure what my problem is I have updated Frame works I have gone onto Scammer casts website its self and updated the program. I am not sure what I have done wrong and would love to just get my stream up so I don't have to worry about itanymore.
Thank you very much and please help me out this is the firest time I have had problems with the software since I took down my stream 2 years ago. If you can help me please reply to me somehow.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Hey There,
I used to use ScannerCast but now use Radio Feed. Either program is fine in my opinion. That said have you gone into auto set up on the software and put your info, then click the box and wzit for a green check mark . After that happens, click start broadcast. Make sure you have the right sound card and scanner selected. While it is simple to set up, as long as one thing isnt right, you'll keep gettin g the errors. Also make sure your firewall is set to let the cpu use that port go thru and last but not least, you cant use a proxy server either as it wlll give you the errors as well. Hope this helps

WLE2662

I'm just gonna give up.

My last computer had no errors at all and I have it set up the same way as the last Microsoft Frame work is junk I have uploaded it ran the file for it and get the same error everytime I'm just gonna delete the account and forget it. Thanks anyways guys.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
My last computer had no errors at all and I have it set up the same way as the last Microsoft Frame work is junk I have uploaded it ran the file for it and get the same error everytime I'm just gonna delete the account and forget it. Thanks anyways guys.

In case you didn't know, ScannerCast and my RadioFeed both requires Dot Net Framework 2.0. Framework versions are designed to coexist or in other words, one version doesn't replace the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.