Scanner Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

HavanaScanning

Member - KD4PHL
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone here have a problem with Scanner Control not capturing Squelch Mode or Tone in the log? Lots of information, but no Squelch information on my screen or in the log. This is handy information to use when searching for new frequencies to enter in my TRX-1 & 2.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone here have a problem with Scanner Control not capturing Squelch Mode or Tone in the log? Lots of information, but no Squelch information on my screen or in the log. This is handy information to use when searching for new frequencies to enter in my TRX-1 & 2.

Yes this is an ongoing issue.

TRX Android Suite works better, but still misses a lot. It's a free download for the windows logging/control software, but the android app costs.

HavanaScanning

Member - KD4PHL
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the tip, but I run the searches on my Shop PC. Since the fields are there, and the data is visible, I would hope someone could fix the problem and send out a new version of the software.

I will look into the Android app though.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the tip, but I run the searches on my Shop PC. Since the fields are there, and the data is visible, I would hope someone could fix the problem and send out a new version of the software.

I will look into the Android app though.

The main program for TRX Android Suite is a windows based program I'm running on Win 10, the android app is NOT required. As for a correction or fix, very unlikely as it has been over four years since the original release with no updates, which is why TRX Android Suite was created. That said, maybe @Whistler_Support will take a look at a redesign and update so the PL and DMR CC codes will decode better when logging in the Control software.

HavanaScanning

Member - KD4PHL
Premium Subscriber
The main program for TRX Android Suite is a windows based program I'm running on Win 10, the android app is NOT required. As for a correction or fix, very unlikely as it has been over four years since the original release with no updates, which is why TRX Android Suite was created. That said, maybe @Whistler_Support will take a look at a redesign and update so the PL and DMR CC codes will decode better when logging in the Control software.
I have installed the program, but it does not log Squelch Mode or Value to the screen or the log. Nice Program, same limitations.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
On that note, TRX work -great- on NXDN and DMR, but when searching and recording, they do not show the Color Code nor Timeslot.

Would gladly trade User ID for those, at least the CC

Status
Not open for further replies.