Scanner Died

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSjava

Just A fast Question... My scanner just died and it was a 780XLT. And for the first time in years have looked at new ones... I live In Buffalo NY. Will the BTC15 be a good fit? Is it a way better upgrade then what I had?

N8IAA

Just A fast Question... My scanner just died and it was a 780XLT. And for the first time in years have looked at new ones... I live In Buffalo NY. Will the BTC15 be a good fit? Is it a way better upgrade then what I had?
A lot depends on what you want to monitor. Did you use all the features of the 780- trunktacking, conventional, milair band? Alphatags? Controlling software? There are alternatives to the BTC15. The PSR 400 is one. It might be an easier learning curve than the 15. I didn't realize that Buffalo had so much to monitor besides the snow plows in the winter;)
Larry

Dubbin

Feed Provider
The BCT15 would be a huge upgrade over the 780. It is also MUCH easier to program then the 780.

af5rn

It's like fifty bucks flat rate, I believe, give or take. If you live in Dallas-Fort Worth, there is no shipping, just the gas to get to their facility. :D

I've got like three scanners I need to take up there. Wanna take a road trip with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.