Scanner feature requests and suggestions (see email link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Line out normally would be an audio out to a recorder or amplifier. Don't have a Uniden so can't say for sure what they provide. I was referring to a connection for external speaker to use instead of the internal speaker, it would silence the internal speaker when external speaker plugged in (like a shoulder speaker)

Already on the scanners...I have an external speaker on my WS1095 in my mobile install. Non-amplified, just a speaker - is controlled by the volume on the scanner.

RDGDigital

The only item on my wish list is for a way to program, update library and update firmware that doesn't require a Windows computer. For me personally, I'd like a Linux version of EZ Scan. But ideally, I'd like to see Whistler develop a cross-platform software application for programming and updating their scanners.

mancow

Database Admin
Get rid of the pale white display. I don't know why this is a "thing" recently with manufacturers but it's abhorrent.

This a really long shot but ADP/enhanced privacy capability for those of us with the keys would amazing. (yea I'm dreaming, I know).

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
Whistler really wants people to send in their requests and suggestions via the email listed in the first post. This is so they can better track the information and don't have to go through all the side commentary.

So we are going to lock this and ask everyone to use the below email as requested by Wendy...

EMAIL = scannersuggestions@whistlergroup.com

Status
Not open for further replies.