Scanner Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

dic

What a shame.
Without a doubt the best website out there for streaming scanners.

I know the webmaster posts here, if he happens to see this:
I would be glad to donate if you need some...donations.

Dic

dic

Thank you NYRHKY94 for that info.

Also, I spend a lot of time at your website listening to the Coos/Grafton PD feeds.
Although I live in Florida, I have a place in Glen..
Thank you for a bit of home scanning.

Dic

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
Happy Easter folks. Well, just talked with the web host. He runs scannerfeeds.us and a few other sites on his personal server and hosts it for free for me, so I can't really complain. Anyways, he told me it's a combination of things that went wrong. Xoops was exploited on his server and that ran into some problems with his other sites. He then forgot to renew my domain as he was trying to figure the other stuff out. So it'll be back up eventually, just a little snag in the hay stack hehe. Thanks for the offers everyone.

Jason

hypersight

That's great news. That's awsome website.

jasonpeoria911 said:
Happy Easter folks. Well, just talked with the web host. He runs scannerfeeds.us and a few other sites on his personal server and hosts it for free for me, so I can't really complain. Anyways, he told me it's a combination of things that went wrong. Xoops was exploited on his server and that ran into some problems with his other sites. He then forgot to renew my domain as he was trying to figure the other stuff out. So it'll be back up eventually, just a little snag in the hay stack hehe. Thanks for the offers everyone.

Jason

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
Great news gang, John, my webhost got some issues straightened out and renewed my domain. So the site is up for now and we'll see how things go. I'll be working on another update here in a few weeks.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.