Scanner Force Public Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
This thread is just about done as I will soon by starting testing for v2. I wanted to give a heads up on what I have planned for releasing v2.

As stated before, I have moved to a subscription method (per month). Here is a summary of some of the subscriptions that will be offered.

Budget Listener ($0.99/month): This will allow you to listen to a single feed. You may buy as many licenses as needed.

2-State Bundle ($3.99/month): This will allow you to select feeds from two states. You may buy as many licenses as needed.

Ultimate Package ($5.99/month): This will allow you to listen to any feed in the system. This will cancel any other subscriptions listed above.

--- Special Subscriptions ---

Aircraft Follower ($1.99): This will allow you to listen to any feed categorized as Aircraft. This is only an option if you don't have the ultimate package.

Rail Follower ($1.99): This will allow you to listen to any feed categorized as Rail. This is only an option if you don't have the ultimate package.

Amateur Follower ($2.99): This will allow you to listen to any feed categorized as Amateur Radio. This is only an option if you don't have the ultimate package.

Public Safety Follower ($4.99): This will allow you to listen to any feed categorized as Pubic Safety. This is only an option if you don't have the ultimate package.

----

In order to prevent people from getting a license and continuously change which feed(s) are included, you may only make a change 3 times per month. After this limit, you must buy more licenses or wait for the month to finish.
A change, after careful consideration, and I will not be offering the Budget Listener subscription for $0.99/month. I feel being able to select up to two states for $3.99 or all states/countries for $5.99 is better.

markbart

charges

When the the trial runs out I will delete from my system as I'm on social security and can't aford it.

SCPD

QRT
When the the trial runs out I will delete from my system as I'm on social security and can't aford it.
You will still be able to use 2.0, but you won't be able to have it work automatically. You'll have to copy the URL every time, but it still allows you to use features like SQUELCH, recording, and other stuff for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.