scanner frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I bought the software from radio reference thinking I could upload frequencies to my scanner for my local agencies.When I uploaded them,they weren't the right frequencies.Went to my local fire hall and they uploaded it and it works fine.ALL IM ASKING IS A REFUND ON MY ACCOUNT OF 70.00.i WILL NEVER USE THIS SOFTWARE AGAIN.THANK YOU MICHAEL DILLARD EMAIL DLMCHLDLLRD@AOL.COM

marksmith

I bought the software from radio reference thinking I could upload frequencies to my scanner for my local agencies.When I uploaded them,they weren't the right frequencies.Went to my local fire hall and they uploaded it and it works fine.ALL IM ASKING IS A REFUND ON MY ACCOUNT OF 70.00.i WILL NEVER USE THIS SOFTWARE AGAIN.THANK YOU MICHAEL DILLARD EMAIL DLMCHLDLLRD@AOL.COM
Should have started at the fire hall.

Can't blame the software company if you uploaded the wrong frequencies or have decided not to use software after purchasing.

Most have a test version to try the software before purchase.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

rk911

Rich
Premium Subscriber
$70? my RR subscription was only $35 for a year. and the database is free to everyone to use...the premium charge is for the convenience of downloading the data directly into your radio.

beyond that, the RR data is supplied by people like you. rather than complaining why not upload the correct data to RR so that the correct information is available to everyone. I've been using the RR database for years and have found only occasional errors so I'd suggest keeping your subscription as you might find use for it later.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
You can also share the frequencies that are correct and others will know the correct frequencies. We all post corrections and share data here that is how we help each other plus 1 Year is 35 dollars why did you buy 2 years.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I'm betting he bought a year's subscription, and one of the ARC modules that RR resells (yes, we do that). The question is, which one does he have, and what scanner he's trying to program

Mike

marksmith

The way to do this is to get online in the forum and find out how to do things.

Not go to the forum to complain after you made purchases you are now claiming you no longer need.

There is nothing in the post requesting any help or understanding. Just complaints and demands for a refund that is highly unlikely as nothing was wrong with what was sold.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

Status
Not open for further replies.