Scanner Guys Live Chat Wednesday, 10-23-19: Why I would want an Analog scanner in a Digital world

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScannerMasterSupport

Scanner Master Support
Scanner Master Representative
Please join The Scanner Guys (Jonathan Higgins and Rich Carlson) as we will be live on Scanner Master's Facebook page talking about scanners and taking your questions.

Streams live on Wednesday, October 23 at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.

This week will be asking why one would want an analog scanner in today's digital world. We will also be answering your questions as best we can. Should be fun! Be sure to post your questions in the live chat!

Please see us on the Scanner Master Facebook channel at Scanner Master.

This is a weekly event so watch for more sessions!

Edited to correct the dates- KevinC

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackink

I'm confused...
The title has the date of 10-21-19 but in the message, the date of 10-9-19 (Wednesday, October 9) is posted.

Did we miss this or is it actually this Wednesday, October 23.
10-21-19 is today, in case you missed it!

Edit: I don't do Facebook so don't ask me to go there.

ScannerMasterSupport

Scanner Master Support
Scanner Master Representative
Totally my fault! The Live Stream is Wednesday, 10-23-19. I forgot to change it in the body and was looking at the wrong part of the calendar for the title. I have asked the mods to fix it as it is too late for me to edit it.
We are looking at various other streaming solutions but for now Facebook work best for us. We will let you all know when we make a change but if you are interested you can set up a free Facebook account under an assumed name if you choose, we won't tell.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
We are looking at various other streaming solutions but for now Facebook work best for us. We will let you all know when we make a change but if you are interested you can set up a free Facebook account under an assumed name if you choose, we won't tell.

Using Facebook is a huge mistake by companies today. They are missing a very large portion of the market by restricting access to millions of people! Facebook is no longer used by younger people, it's pretty much obsolete. It's a huge national security risk and should be shut down by federal government.

Friends don't let friends do Facebook!

burglus

Premium Subscriber
Using Facebook is a huge mistake by companies today. They are missing a very large portion of the market by restricting access to millions of people! Facebook is no longer used by younger people, it's pretty much obsolete. It's a huge national security risk and should be shut down by federal government.

Friends don't let friends do Facebook!
I dont use facebook anymore but love to see this Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.