scanner holder on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
You better wash that scanner five times after that skank held it. Well, unless that skank is a wife or G/F of a member here, then I'm sure she is a fine young lady.................who dresses like a skank :lol:

P

PolarBear25

I Agree

Grog said:
You better wash that scanner five times after that skank held it. Well, unless that skank is a wife or G/F of a member here, then I'm sure she is a fine young lady.................who dresses like a skank :lol:

I Agree you took the words right out of my mind LOL..

hoser147

Grog said:

Whats amatter Grog too tall for ya?? H:lol:ser

WarWizard

I just went and looked at the ad...I don't know if it's just me...but where did you see a scanner??? lmao j/k

mfolta1

tattoo on the leg, extremely trailer! what is it with these girls these days getting all tattooed up, i dont mind the "social" tat above the waist but on the thighs and legs, very trailer.must be the meth. what a waste of a hottie!!!

car2back

PolarBear25 said:
my kind of hot..

vomit-smiley-1538.gif

car2back

PolarBear25 said:
I always knew you where homosexual. LOL..
J/k maybe..

nah, just not into dumb sorority chicks with fluffy dresses that's all. I do have some gay friends, if your interested I'll have them send you an email :D

I'm trying to figure out why no one's made a Lindsey Lohan comparison yet to the ebay chick :D

Last edited:
P

PolarBear25

car2back said:
nah, just not into dumb sorority chicks with fluffy dresses that's all. I do have some gay friends, if your interested I'll have them send you an email :D

I'm trying to figure out why no one's made a Lindsey Lohan comparison yet to the ebay chick :D

I am not talking about sorority chicks I am talking about fluffy dresses thought, Now this is the way I will always remember Lindsay Lohan,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5jE-6z1a-A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ARpZqh9e8&feature=PlayList&p=20451557931587E9&index=0

Death to Dina Lohan the whore that turned her daughter into a whore..

Status
Not open for further replies.