Scanner Master Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Scanner Master has informed me they are running a huge sale starting now and running through Monday 11/30.

Some of the great deals include:

...and lots more.

See our trusted partner Scanner Master for more details!

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Such paltry savings on the Unidens, what a real shame for those of us who are not GRE fans. The savings on the GRE's are noteworthy though, especially on the 500. $50 off is a really nice discount.

mrkelso

I just tried 2 times to place an order with them. The shopping cart keeps coming up with an error.

hoser147

Hey guys dont know if it will matter but, not quite black Friday yet.:wink: Good price on the GRE's

EDIT: Kiks himself for not reading Lindsays first sentence stated NOW Thru........

GTO_04

996ct?

The Unidens are not often on sale anywhere, we're lucky to see even $10 off. The demand for the Unidens must be quite high otherwise they would have it on sale more often.

What is a 996CT? I know, it must be a typo.

GTO_04

scannermaster1

Database Admin
Hello, sorry for any difficulty you had with the shopping cart. Feel free to send me an e-mail at rich@scannermaster.com with your number and best time to call and I'll be glad to assist by phone. I am available to call this evening. Sorry it's been tough to reach us by phone, this time of year it's hard to get to every call. Rich Barnett

mrkelso

Hello, sorry for any difficulty you had with the shopping cart. Feel free to send me an e-mail at rich@scannermaster.com with your number and best time to call and I'll be glad to assist by phone. I am available to call this evening. Sorry it's been tough to reach us by phone, this time of year it's hard to get to every call. Rich Barnett

That was very nice of you to Offer the help, I tried it again using a NONE EXPIRED (i need stronger Glasses) credit card and everything worked just fine.

Again Thanks for your assistance and get that scanner out to me.

scannermaster1

Database Admin
Hey Rich, Is that Out the door or is there shipping and tax on there?

There's no tax unless you're a Massachusetts resident. Shipping is additional.

Speaking of Massachusetts, we just opened our new office in Holliston, Mass., very close to Route 495. Our walk-in hours are 9-5 weekdays.

Thanks for all the very kind words, everyone!

Rich Barnett

JASII

Memory Capacity
I am looking for a Uniden USB-1, a cigarette lighter cord for a BCD996XT, and possibly a Uniden external loudspeaker, or two. It sounds like I need to do a little bit of online shopping.

ButchGone

The price on the GRE psr500 makes me wonder if that model is about to be replaced.
Wasn't there some talk about a new line of GRE's coming out soon?
But still, for under $400 new, it is a great deal.
BG..

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
The price on the GRE psr500 makes me wonder if that model is about to be replaced.
Wasn't there some talk about a new line of GRE's coming out soon?
But still, for under $400 new, it is a great deal.
BG..

No, No, Yes.

SCPD

QRT
ARC Software Butel.nl Black Friday Sale?

Last Year butel.nl had a black friday event for ARC software. So check the website on Black Friday and see if he repeats the deals this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.