Scanner Master trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drafin

Has anyone had any trouble contacting scanner master? They shipped me the wrong the case for my scanner and now I can;t get anyone to contact me back.

I have dealt with them in the past and NEVER had any trouble.

I was wondering if anyone had had any contact with them over the past week. I've sent 2 emails and called them on the phone twice with no response.

Draf

kayi4cle

Premium Subscriber
So, did you hear from them yet and is everything fine? I've always gotten excellent customer service from Scanner Master and recommend them very highly. I hope they are resolving your issue and that all is (or will soon be) well.

cfr301

Has anyone had any trouble contacting scanner master? They shipped me the wrong the case for my scanner and now I can;t get anyone to contact me back.

I have dealt with them in the past and NEVER had any trouble.

I was wondering if anyone had had any contact with them over the past week. I've sent 2 emails and called them on the phone twice with no response.

Draf

I got the wrong case for my radio called them, they gave me a return number and within a week I had the correct case, they shipped the case same day the in correct one returned to them. I thought that was DANG good service!

Rick

mrkelso

They always treated me well, never a problem. Did you try calling them directly during the day Eastern time?

CStarr59

I've had dealings with them in the past and they have been super everytime. I would recommend them highly for anyone looking to purchase a scanner or related item.

Lynch_Christopher

Database Admin
I have never had any problem with them. They always responded promptly to my emails and I received items 2 to 3 days after placing the order. Their customer service is excellent. Hope your issue is able to be resolved.

scannermaster1

Database Admin
Hi Drafin,

My apologies for the problem you had with contacting us regarding the wrong case shipment. Please send me your phone number and best time to reach you by e-mail (see below) and either I or someone in my office will contact you and get this resolved for you ASAP if it hasn't already been taken care of.

Thanks to all for your kind words about our service. We really do work hard to provide the best service possible. I'll make sure we correct this slip-up here.

Rich Barnett
President
Scanner Master
rich@scannermaster.com

Drafin

As an update I spoke to someone yesterday and the correct case is in the mail.

I'll be shipping the incorrect case back to you guys as soon as I get the new one as the box on the wrong one was damaged.

It will be on it's way back when I can get to the post office to get it weighed.

I was just worried that something was wrong when I didn't hear back pretty quickly.

To reiterate the scanner master guys are still top notch in my book and I will deal with them for all of my scanner needs in the future.

Draf

AnneMacCat

Breaking up is so hard

I love ScannerMaster so much. I have ordered from them many times. I have referred them to MANY people in the US and in Canada. Always have been good to me, even remembered me when my then boyfriend, now husband, ordered me a scanner for my birthday from Canada to the US. But when I went to order an antenna for my husband recently I was shocked at how high the shipping and handling to Canada is now! It was twice the cost of the antenna! Almost three times what the US shipping rate was!! Sadly, I had to cancel the order. It was the same at another place, I can't remember which because I have always only gone through ScannerMaster. Why go anywhere else? It's sad that shipping to Canada has increased so much that I can no longer afford to shop online from the US anymore. I will always remember you ScannerMaster, you've been so helpful and so kind to me in the past, but sadly, I have to break up with you over your high shipping charges. Good bye my friend. I will still refer you to others, but warn them your shipping to Canada can be high. Sigh.

mrkelso

It's not ScannerMasters fault that shipping is high. I recently sent a package to Canada and i was floored at the cost to get it there. It is the same when shipping from Canada to the US. I'm afraid it is going to go even higher down the road.

jclarkr6

As an update I spoke to someone yesterday and the correct case is in the mail.

I'll be shipping the incorrect case back to you guys as soon as I get the new one as the box on the wrong one was damaged.

It will be on it's way back when I can get to the post office to get it weighed.

I was just worried that something was wrong when I didn't hear back pretty quickly.

To reiterate the scanner master guys are still top notch in my book and I will deal with them for all of my scanner needs in the future.

Draf

Glad to hear that ScannerMaster is doing the right thing. I use ScannerMaster for most of my scanning needs (and have been happy with their service) and I would hate to think that their service was slipping. Thanks for the update!

Drafin

Got the correct case today.

Was kinda hoping they would include shipping labels back to them for the incorrect case that I have to ship back but i'll just pay that myself. Maybe they'll credit it on a future purchase. :)

Draf

scannermaster1

Database Admin
Glad we got it straightened out. Please shoot us an e-mail Draf to support@scannermaster.com with your order number or address and we'll make sure you get a credit on your postage or we'll cut you a check. Let me know how much it was to ship back please.

Regarding the Canada shipping, MrKelso is right, the cost to ship to our neighbors to the north is crazy.

Rich Barnett
Scanner Master Corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.