Status
Not open for further replies.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Date: June 4
Time: 1pm-4pm
Address: 15352 E Ida Dr Unit H, Aurora, CO, 80015
Map:Google Map

Just a reminder to bring money with you if your gonna eat some of Luke's great pizza.

Everyone is welcome.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
twowayradiomouse said:
How about some real details about this???

What details do you need in addition to the ones provided in the first message of this thread?

Jim<

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Come with Radios, Questions, empty stomach, and money to fix the last part.

And don't be SHY! We will make you stand on a table and tell us all about you! :D

evilklown

i am pretty new at the scanning, but when i was told to come to this site it has taught me alot from people like all you helping me out and getting me so much information. and i want to come to the meeting i want to try to learn as much as i can so i can start helping people like you all do. Thanks for everyone's help!!! (Thanks Erik!!!!!)

luke-1

evilklown said:
i am pretty new at the scanning, but when i was told to come to this site it has taught me alot from people like all you helping me out and getting me so much information. and i want to come to the meeting i want to try to learn as much as i can so i can start helping people like you all do. Thanks for everyone's help!!! (Thanks Erik!!!!!)

Definitely Keven, I hope you can make it

Also I wanted to mention-
I have a full menu at my restaurant. If pizza is not your style ask me for a menu. I don't want anyone to feel obligated to pitch in for the pizza if you would rather have something else.

I want EVERYONE to make it to the meet and leave full!

Luke

Scan-Denver

Ok everyone, the meet is less than a week away ! Clear your calendars for Sunday June 4th 1 - 4pm.

Bring some green and see you all there !!

RISC777

Hopefully this thread will be updated by some that are able to make it Sunday for those of us that can't make it. We can vicariously live through the posts of highlights from the meet. :lol:

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Just for reference.... for the people who are not able to make it on Sundays, what would be a better day for you to have the meeting on?

RISC777

Thank You For Asking!

abqscan said:
Just for reference.... for the people who are not able to make it on Sundays, what would be a better day for you to have the meeting on?
Of course I can only speak for myself, but my work schedule is Thu - Sun nights (6p to 6a, 12-hour stints). So, Mon to Wed is all I have open. And I'm pretty sure I've got the most odd-ball schedule of everyone...LOL.

scomp

Sundays

Having a meet once in a while on a day other than Sunday would be great! I'm free any evening Tue-Friday and all day Saturdays. I'd like to come to one but Sundays are out... But if not, I sure like the info I get on this site!

RISC777

I smell a poll about to added to this regional discussion forum. :D :lol: :)

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
We had a good turnout! However we need more of the lurkers to come and hang with us... We don't bite. It was great to meet some of the new people!!!!

rckydenver

abqscan said:
We had a good turnout! However we need more of the lurkers to come and hang with us... We don't bite. It was great to meet some of the new people!!!!
Would like to attend it, but work swings.. If there is a next Sunday one,(depends on the poll) how about moving the hours up from 11:00am to 2 or 3:00pm..Then i could get a two or three hour visit. Glad that you a good turnout.

cstockmyer

abqscan said:

He's right they don't bite..And standing on the table signing I'm a little tea pot only hurts for a minute or two!

Just kidding I had a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.