Scanner Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrdchivalry

Just wanted to say hi, I am a scanner newbie and decided to jump in feet first and bought a Uniden BCD536HP. I definitely have a learning curve and still trying to figure things out like how to go to a favorites list. Anyway looking foward to learning and enjoying my new scanner.

davenlr

Premium Subscriber
Just wanted to say hi, I am a scanner newbie and decided to jump in feet first and bought a Uniden BCD536HP. I definitely have a learning curve and still trying to figure things out like how to go to a favorites list. Anyway looking foward to learning and enjoying my new scanner.

Ive had scanners since we had to buy crystals for each department, and watch the 8 lights flash across the front as it scanned, and believe me, I am learning and enjoying my 536HP too. Its a trip. Liked it so much, I got a 436 to use in my work truck.

Welcome.

lrdchivalry

Ive had scanners since we had to buy crystals for each department, and watch the 8 lights flash across the front as it scanned, and believe me, I am learning and enjoying my 536HP too. Its a trip. Liked it so much, I got a 436 to use in my work truck.

Welcome.

Thanks!

AC2OY

Good luck guys and enjoy!! I have my 536 for a few weeks now and still trying to get it the way I want it. The software does make life much easier!! You can do a lot with the favorites lists and append all the conventional frequencies,systems right from the database. The best is you can just keep building a custom database or add to your programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.