Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnNDenver

Somewhere I heard that you had to start bank 1 Channal 1 with the 00.000 OR

was it each bank with 00.000 or was it each bank/channal 1 with 00-000

Can anyone help ASAP Tks gang

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
What kind of scanner are we talking about ? Don't mean to be mean, but this may be the wrong thread for this I'm sure some one can help you out in one of the other threads. Also guess I'm not quite sure what you mean by your question? Wish I could be more of a help.

N0GTG

Scanner programmer since 1997
Premium Subscriber
I think I see what you're asking. If the first channel in each bank in your scanner is numbered zero, instead of 1 (as the GRE-made Radio Shack scanners do), when you program an EDACS system in that scanner, the first channel of that system MUST go in channel 1 of that bank, not channel 0. If you start with 0, all your channels will be off, and the radio will not trunk properly. You can put a conventional channel in 0, or leave it empty. If you are programming a Motorola system, or conventional frequencies, this is not a factor. You can start your programming with channel 0.

JohnNDenver

Gratitude response

Thanks Curt Somewhere I got the info confused or incomplete. I still dont unterstand where the control channal is input so it picks up the other frequencys within its control

Hope to see you at the next scanner meeting in Arapahoe. Alas Ill be out of state Aug 6 to the 16th

303-703-1343 johngadd@comcast.net

Oh I have a r/s model 528 Alas dosent get APO-25 Hope to upgrade to PRS-500 soon

Status
Not open for further replies.