Scanner Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfrench

I have a question for the Colorado Forum. I would like everyone to put there input in on this question.

If you had all of the Radio Shack and Uniden scanners that you wanted, what would be your next dream scanner and why? (Lets say under $1000.00).

papaelk

my want list

gfrench said:
I have a question for the Colorado Forum. I would like everyone to put there input in on this question.

If you had all of the Radio Shack and Uniden scanners that you wanted, what would be your next dream scanner and why? (Lets say under $1000.00).

996 and pro 2096 the 996 because you can scan 700 mhz and the pro 2096 so i could scan more of DTRS :);)

Scan-Denver

gfrench said:

A handheld with all the capabilities of the 996 and Pro-96. IMO this would be an awesome scanner.

Of course this would probably not be under $1000, but hey since we are dreaming here, why not dream big !!

Status
Not open for further replies.