Scanner recommondations

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Eric, I'm just a data monkey here at RR :lol: Don't give me any undue credit.

Perhaps Kris and Lindsay could discuss this privately, then Ron could "sticky" it. :)

I will however strongly endorse dealing with torontokris.

If great prices and friendly service is what you are looking for, look no further than his contact info.

I call it as I see it, You and Ron are nice guys and do a good job here.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Kris: you should have a sticky in this forum containing information about your services and what you offer. That way anyone new looking for a scanner can immediately learn what and how much you offer.

Unfortunately, bulleted item #8 of the following thread prohibits such activity:

http://forums.radioreference.com/fo...0729-rules-guidelines-forum-post-content.html

"All goods transactions are to occur in the Classifieds section of the website. No one may advertise items or services available for sale or trade outside of the Classifieds section."

However, that does not preclude others from recommending Kris' goods and services and providing contact information for him.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Unfortunately, bulleted item #8 of the following thread prohibits such activity:

http://forums.radioreference.com/fo...0729-rules-guidelines-forum-post-content.html

"All goods transactions are to occur in the Classifieds section of the website. No one may advertise items or services available for sale or trade outside of the Classifieds section."

However, that does not preclude others from recommending Kris' goods and services and providing contact information for him.

Great. I'll keep recommending Kris.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Toronto Kris has a good reputation here and has been recommended by alot of members.

There is one thing he can do for himself to be more visible, if Kris wants to contact me through a PM I will let him know the details and I could set it up for him.

Take care guys:cool:

Last edited:

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

tonsoffun said:
Toronto Kris has a good reputation here and has been recommended by alot of members.

There is one thing he can do for himself to be more visible, if Kris wants to contact me through a PM I will let him know the details and I could set it up for him.

Take care guys:cool:

Ron. Thank you for offering to do something rather than quoting policy. Keep up the great work here. (PS I just bought Grame's Uniden 250 and the scanner stand is back in use!).

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Ron. Thank you for offering to do something rather than quoting policy. Keep up the great work here. (PS I just bought Grame's Uniden 250 and the scanner stand is back in use!).

If Mike did not post the policy I would have anyways (Thanks Mike for doing that). All I'm saying is that we can do some addition things (That need to get approved) to help him out.

Its up to Kris to contact me on this.:)

Thanks

Last edited:

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all the good feedback/recommendations from all the users.
If the original poster wants to know my prices / scanners for sale they can PM me or email torontokris@yahoo.com

Sent a PM to Ron and another to Lindsay

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
If Mike did not post the policy I would have anyways (Thanks Mike for doing that). All I'm saying is that we can do some addition things (That need to get approved) to help him out.

Its up to Kris to contact me on this.:)

Thanks

Well it is a pleasure dealing with you here Ron, you are a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.