Scanner Recorder Pro Download Link Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobFam

I have the basic Scanner Recorder. I have searched for the download for the SRPro.exe (0.0.0095) Pro version. I get a site with a message that the link is not available. Where exactly can I download the Pro version with the VOX capability? Thanks, Bob.

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
This has been discussed many times over the years in the forums, and it is believed it no longer exists.

Last edited:

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Scanner Recorder Pro v1.9 (Last Release) by Davee :cool:

Downloaded from:

Attachments

• sr190.zip
    172.9 KB · Views: 94

BobFam

This has been discussed many times over the years in the forums, and it is believed it no longer exists.

Thanks. I appreciate it. The basic one works OK but has no VOX. I found another free recorder (Vox Recorder) that works fine. Bob.

DC31

Feed Provider
Not 100% sure what you are looking for, Bob, but voxcall will allow you to record scanner transmissions without uploading to BCFY calls.

BobFam

Thanks. I just want a vox recorder for my scanner. Vox Recorder works fine but I have to close it to listen to the recordings. I'd like for it to keep recording while I listen to the older calls. It is not a big deal though. Bob.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Which scanner are you using? Most of the better software programs for current scanners have the ability to record and playback (BuTel programs you generally have to get the Pro version of the software for this)? Mike

BobFam

Thanks. I have a BCD436HP. I run WIN7 with medium size fonts. Both the Butel and ProScan will not display the virtual screen properly due to the font size from what I have been told.. Bob.

Both

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Did you see this?

Mike

BobFam

Did you see this?

Mike
Thanks Mike. I have seen it. Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.