Scanner Software for BCD325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltginrage

Hi, I'm looking into software for programming a BCD325P2. I prefer not to pay anything (In a effort to save money). I'm currently using FreeScan which freezes up a lot. If possible I would like it to program DMR/NXDN for the BCD325P2 and BCT15X also (Gotta buy a cord for it first). Any recommendations would be helpful.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Unfortunately FreeScan development has been abandoned and it will not properly support DMR/MOTOTRBO or NXDN programming. Pony up the cash for ProScan

Mike

ltginrage

Its not that i don't want to pay for it. Its the fact that this worlds has stopped turning and money is tight at the moment.

Chris0516

Hi, I'm looking into software for programming a BCD325P2. I prefer not to pay anything (In a effort to save money). I'm currently using FreeScan which freezes up a lot. If possible I would like it to program DMR/NXDN for the BCD325P2 and BCT15X also (Gotta buy a cord for it first). Any recommendations would be helpful.
I also have the BCD325p2. Until two days ago. I had used FreeScan, for several years. I bought ProScan, wishing I had bought it several years ago. The only reason I am glad I didn't buy it a few years ago. I didn't want to spend the $. It is so much easier than FreeScan.

kruser

Premium Subscriber

I hope you bought the optional NXDN and DMR upgrades from Uniden if you really want to hear the audio from those modes. They are not free.

Status
Not open for further replies.