Scanner Stuff Atlanta Frequency Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriggy

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone purchase this book listing frequecnies for Atlanta? If so was it worth the buying?

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
I haven't heard out of Dan Rollman in a long time. The book is pretty good, but like any other publication, it's out of date the day it's published. B98.5% of what is in his book is already found here.

N8IAA

I haven't heard out of Dan Rollman in a long time. The book is pretty good, but like any other publication, it's out of date the day it's published. B98.5% of what is in his book is already found here.

Any updates to Dan's frequency books are generally online at: http://www.AtlantaScanner.com
Larry

But, Mike is correct, this site has many people sending in the latest and greatest frequency updates.

DanRollman

Database Admin

Now you've heard from him! Hi Mike. The Atlanta Frequency Directory is our oldest book at the moment (with no imminent plans for a new edition of it), but many users feel the portability and ease of use / organization make it quite helpful, even as a supplement to this website.

Dan
www.AtlantaScanner.com

gatorhater

Dan makes a great product at a very reasonable price. It is very easy to understand and follow the information that we all need.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
I agree about how great the Atlanta book is. I still refer to it quite a bit because it has, among other nice features, frequencies that may or may not be here on RR, e.g. business frequencies and fire station addresses. The challenge Dan faces - or any other print directory for that matter - is, as MM505 said, it's not up-to-date the minute it comes off the press, especially in an area like Atlanta where there is a constantly changing TRS environment.

Not sure if Dan is planning to print a new edition or not but if he does, I will surely buy one!

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Hi Dan! Long time no hear from!!!!! Are you a barister yet? Hope all is going well with you! I think the last time I saw you was ScanIn 9 at PDK!

Status
Not open for further replies.