Scanner with adjustable delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4GED

Hi all, after years of using my RS Pro-2030's, I'm now looking for a desktop scanner with adjustable scan delay per channel. I do not need trunking or digital.
Is there a low cost analog scanner with that delay ability?

Thanks,
Gary

N8IAA

The new Uniden BC125AT when it is available for sale later this month. $140 approximately. That is the only non-trunking scanner I know with the feature you want.
Larry

N8IAA

I know the 125AT is a handheld, but the only base/mobile scanners that do adjustable delay are the current analog trunkers. My suggestion if you don't want to pay over $200, is the GRE PSR-410.
Larry

vinzep491

The Radioshack 163 is on sale right now, you can get the refurbished units online for under 100. Now it DOES have analog trunking available, but for the price it would fit what you are looking for.

N8IAA

The Radioshack 163 is on sale right now, you can get the refurbished units online for under 100. Now it DOES have analog trunking available, but for the price it would fit what you are looking for.

Adjustable delay is only for TGID's. For conventional, it is either a 2 second delay, or none. I believe he is asking for conventional frequencies.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.