ScannerCast randomly shutting down

mbruning81

Feed Provider
I've had an issue with the ScannerCast software that developed in the last couple weeks. It will be running fine and then randomly go offline. It's the only thing I'm running on an old computer of mine with Windows 10. When it happens I just remote dial in and restart the application, but there's no rhyme or reason for it to shut down. Sometimes it stays up for days and sometimes I have to restart several times an hour. Anyone else having this issue?

Nightwatcher

I've had an issue with the ScannerCast software that developed in the last couple weeks. It will be running fine and then randomly go offline. It's the only thing I'm running on an old computer of mine with Windows 10. When it happens I just remote dial in and restart the application, but there's no rhyme or reason for it to shut down. Sometimes it stays up for days and sometimes I have to restart several times an hour. Anyone else having this issue?
Same here, for about the past month, but mine usually restarts on its own after about 10 minutes. No rhyme or reason. I get an email saying my feed's offline then get another one a few minutes later saying it's online (and I haven't touched it).

bscabl

Feed Provider
ScannerCast was good software back in the day, but hasn't been updated in many, many years. You may want to give RadioFeed a shot instead.

having same issue
radiofeed is borking too.. keeps ...for lack of a better term.. cancelling audio... so it stays streaming but no longer sends audio till i restart it.
[also win10]